Sunday, May 23, 2010

SUBSIDIZED

Can you believe it's been TWO MONTHS? Yeah, probably, but I've been really busy and haven't had much money to sink into Doritos lately. Anyway, a while back I received THESE:

Those are three coupons for free Frito-Lay products. I thought it was because of that email I sent, but my associate Julia feels like it's more likely that they just send them to everyone who writes, which I'm inclined to believe. At the same time, I want to email them again to get three more coupons. I didn't get any chips to review with the coupons (though I meant to) because I ended up just bringing Doritos to parties. My bad.

Anyway, at some point in the near future, my boy Thom has a bag of Guatemalan "Queso Accelerando" Doritos that he brought back from Guatemala. He tells me he wasn't too impressed, but I'm gonna give those babies a fair taste. Anyway, hope that doesn't take all summer to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment