Sunday, March 21, 2010

AN OPEN LETTER

Hello, I'm a huge Dorito enthusiast, and I started a blog a few months ago wherein I review every flavor of Dorito I can find. The blog is located at http://thechiptrip.blogspot.com/. Anyway, I was wondering what new flavors are poised to hit the market, and if I could possibly sample some of these flavors, or some flavors that are not local to the New York area, for review. Any help would be hugely appreciated!

It's been called to my attention a few times recently that I need to start reviewing Doritos again, and I apologize. While I remain alive, I have not had a lot of money lately, and I've been extremely busy with school and music and things like that. That being said, my passion for Doritos remains strong, and I am very proud to "announce" that yesterday I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a bag of LATE NIGHT CHEESEBURGER Doritos. I purchased them and brought them upstate with me, so I hope to review them within the next day or so. Can't hardly wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment